This job is no longer available
Bernardi Human Resource Law offers a unique combination of legal and human resource services, including extensive client training programs, HR consulting services, workplace investigations, and representation in litigation matters.
We approach our practice with an entrepreneurial spirit and regularly monitor trends in HR law to stay ahead of the curve. We assist individuals as well as organizations from small to large, in both the public and private sector.
We are currently seeking a talented junior (2 plus years of experience) to mid-level associate with experience in labour and employment law and health and safety who can handle files independently.
For more information, or to submit your resume, please contact Allison Murray:
T 905.486.1991 firstname.lastname@example.org or F 905.486.1992
The ideal candidate possesses:
• Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
• Good business instincts
• Common sense and practicality
• The ability to communicate in plain language; and
• A sense of humour.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, growing firm. We offer:
• High quality work with great clients
• The collegiality and lifestyle benefits of a small firm
• Competitive compensation
• Independence and the ability to proactively develop your career; and
• An enjoyable working environment