This job is no longer available
International law firm seeking a full time LEGAL SECRETARY / LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT with a minimum of four years civil litigation experience for a busy practice in downtown Toronto.
The successful candidate will:
• Have knowledge of legal formats, terminology, reference and phraseology to accurately prepare complex legal documents from precedents or information provided by lawyers
• Be familiar with Ontario’s Rules of Civil Procedure, court administration practices and procedures and relevant federal and provincial statutes, in order to provide specialized secretarial and administrative services to lawyers
• Have exceptional planning and organization skills
• Demonstrate an ability to work independently with little or no supervision, with a strong sense of urgency and drive
• Be highly skilled in using a PC and current software applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Have excellent verbal/written communication skills
All resumes should be faxed to 866-591-9131.