Legal Assistant & Law Clerk - Family Law
LIFE AFTER LAW is Canada's only recruitment firm dedicated to placing lawyers and legal professionals in corporate counsel and quasi-legal/ non- traditional roles.
Our client, a boutique North York family law firm is looking to hire a family law legal assistant and family law clerk.
In these roles you will:
- schedule meetings, appointments, etc
- prepare and issue legal correspondence as well as legal documents
- client contact via telephone and/or e-mail
- prepare billings
- other admin duties as needed
You are the right candidate if you have:
- minimum of 1 year experience working with family law
- excellent knowledge of the ON Rules of Civil Procedure and Family law rules
- must be a graduate of a legal assistant or law clerk program
- be a self starter
- have excellent command of the English language
- excellent computer skills, ms word and DIVORCEmate
If this describes you, and you are interested in joining a firm where you will find career growth opportunity, a strong teamwork environment, a chance to work with leading lawyers in the area of family law and an excellent compensation package, this opportunity is for you.
Send us your resume and compensation expectations!
Life After Law
2 St. Clair Ave East
Toronto, ON M4T 2T5